Work with company CEO and/or Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees.
Key Performance Areas
- Monitor employee progress and stay on top of company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure leadership and employees are properly connected
- Ensure human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards are clearly understood and visible to new and existing employees.
- Prepare and/or update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Process all personnel action forms and ensure proper approval
- Address any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Develop and administ health and safety programs.
- Ensure that currently prevailing labour law compliance are met.
- Ensure new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Implement and Improve the organization’s recruiting strategy.
- Faciltate pre-employment tests.
- Inform job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Oversee hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Facilitate and improve benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
- Conduct and analyze compensation surveys for various positions in the organization.
Organizational Skill Increment:
- Facilitate and monitor effectiveness of different training programs.
- Implement, Execute and Review of Performance measurement metrics for all positions inside the organization.
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely Talent Acquisition as per approved hiring plans.
- Long term employee retention rate.
- Grievances handled in timely manner
- Employee skillset trainings introduced.
- Timely completed compensation surveys for various positions.
- Employee knowledge and access to information related to company policies.
- Timeliness and Effectiveness of Performance measurement system
- 1+ years of management experience in HR.
- Highly computer literate.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Similar.
- Highly competent in both written and spoken English as well as Nepali.